WoW

This was intended to be a response but it got lengthy so I will just post it here. I believe John brought Nolan "Source Point Press" in on this so he wouldn't have to do all the work like last backing, which was amazing. I believe that is why we don't hear from John because he provides the product, Nolan SPP provides/oversees the services. With that being said, John could give an update without backers having to reach out to him on X/twitter, then a backer posting his response here. I will assume, since that is what I am left with, the problem must be bad enough that John wants no part of this debacle because it has been that far off the rails. As far as refunds, I would not hold my breath. This is not the same motivation (check those early fun comments) that we saw when money was trying to be raised, which is more than likely gone. I've posted before that the more issues, and the longer this goes on, the more answers need to be provided. Answers are scarce to none with this backing and I believe that to be Nolan. Although we are supposed to conveniently believe things have changed with Nolan, I believe him still to be Source Point Press commenting since I see no difference in actions with the name change. The way things are going, maybe he wanted to exit the stage. I will add that after I pointed out the, "Hey folks" intro Nolan used in past posts, were also being used by new SPP comments, all but 2 of those disappeared the same day. So Nolan being SPP would mean Nolan was speaking in third person when stating Nolan was sick in an update. How convenient. BUT, lets say that SPP is not Nolan and I am wrong, that would mean we have 2 SPP people on this now and it isn't better? Rabbit hole maybe, but come on. I filled out a message form earlier this week on Whalebacker's website and sent an email to SPP, but I have not received a response. Whalebacker being in charge of shipping, I imagine would ship what they have, meaning they don't have anything to ship? Which means Nolan/SPP need to work on getting it to them, again my assumption. BUT, If it was a shipping company issue, how easy it would be to post that. Things never had to be this way, and just look at all of the unanswered questions from people that have paid for this product which is now an over a year experience. This is about work ethic and the lack of common decency in which we have only 2 names associated with this on going fiasco. Bona Fortuna.

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 0