Keep 'em coming! • I see a lot of interest in playmats. Neoprene mats are **costly** and "times six" is more so. Would cardboard ones be interesting at all, or is it the feel of the neoprene that you want? Would it bother you if a playmat had X spaces for some kind of card and you had X+2 of those cards? • Expand the art book - While there is a lot of cool "secret" Munchkin art from John K, there's not an unlimited amount. • More card reprints - a definite maybe. Scores 10/10 on game usability, but, with me, maybe only 7/10 on coolness. It is tempting to bring back Fairy Dust, because I personally love that set, but it's only a 15-card deck. • My favorite idea of those being floated around the office now is NOTHING like we have done before or anyone has suggested. 9.5/10 on game usability, 11/10 on awesomeness. Keep guessing! There will be a genuine recycled Marvel No-Prize if you guess it. -- Steve Jackson

12d

for playmats you could offer a cardboard and a downloadable SLT to allow those with 3d printers to print one. just throwing that out as a suggestion.

Leo
12d

I think making the playmat as a add on would be a great idea that way you could make a nice quality mat for people to enjoy with out braking budget

12d

I do love a good guessing game. My guess is a Munchkin figure or playmat with slots so you can actually 'equip' your main items (head, hands, armor, etc) onto the figure.

Joe
12d

A backer exclusive mini expansion from custom cards created and submitted by Backers, or black and white set from the backers exclusive art book.

12d

12d

I would buy some nice neoprene mats as an unlock stretch goal instead of unlocking card board ones perhaps at an add on of for people wating 4 or 6 can just buy 2 or 3

12d

It's obviously micro transactions. Please sign my prize. ;-) I'm pretty sure someone previously suggested double sided cards, so how about linked cards that have "split" art and rules that have one function when played individually but another when played side by side or over and under (or maybe just have to be played together?). Two stretch goals would be awesome at this point, preferably some things that -directly- add to gameplay in a -serious- way.  Some of the suggestions like playmats, plastic Spyke / Flower pawns, 25mm dice, and similar are things I already have a truckload of, but would not want to keep others from them. As you point out playmats are problematic as a stretch goal if at all, but perhaps some of the long wished for goodies could be produced strictly as non-exclusive add-ons and later released to retail to make them happen? I'd also go for an expanded or double sided "sideboard" for Fairy Dust and Munchkinomicon, but not as a stretch goal. At this point if I had to say one thing, well make that two things as stretch goals, they would be new cards, but I'm game for an 11/10 on awesomeness. 

12d

I wouldn't want a cardboard playmate, in that case I'd rather have none or a neoprene as an add on, totally understand that they're expensive

12d

Is it carved meeples? From the looks of the kit its currently a flat wooden pawn; Allows for the 9.5/10 usability and the 11/10 awesomeness :)

12d

Don't dig playmats at all, more cards, more good and the book upgrade seems cool. Maybe expand the Fairy Dust and Munchkinomicon card quantity. They are old sets, but quite Unique both. It would be great to have at least 10 new cards of each set. And the side board upgrade for those sets

12d

What about a card tray? something to hold your cards up that's not your hand! Great for people with less than 2 hands, either through a disability, or maybe holding a baby, or holding a cold beverage...

12d

Another thought that I haven't seen that would be out of the norm would he another playboard that goes up to level 15 or something for a longer game, and then higher level monsters could be added. A 1,000,000 gold coin pile card that could turn into a mimic for the 1Mil goal could be really cool

11d

Print-and-Wear Cosplay costumes?

11d

Everything so far is awesome. My suggestions, more enamel pins a "dice bag" to hold the meeples more foil cards a sheet of uncut cards that people could frame

11d

Is the prize that Steve and John personally visit every backer for a game of munchkin 😉

11d

I have a signed JK sketch that was done for me at the Las Vegas airport around midnight, sometime in the early 00's. Coming home from GAMA in the wee hours. It's framed and sitting in a place of honor. :)

11d

Maybe card sleeves so munchkin games with special backs can be mixed better

8d

Including som minor expansions like fairy dust or the "evil" opposite as a stretch goal would be very nice

8d

It's not much the feel of neoprene but their durability and portability.

8d

It's not much the feel of neoprene but their durability and portability.

7d

My guess would be an 8 x 10 dry-erase card, titled the “Hall of Fame,” with spaces for certain record-setting objectives and, naturally, a dry-erase marker. This would let us keep track of our most Munchkiny achievements from game to game. 👀 Hahaha, thank you for all you’ve done for us. You’ve really gone above and beyond! Now I just have to begin the wait until I can open up all the goodies at the end of the year