Please check your emails to see if you have received a link to your demo download! Let me know if you got it or if you are still waiting below as it is my first time using the system backerkit has provided us for distrubution.

I've been making the adjustments to the survey that backerkit requested and I imagine they will get back to me once the weekend is over so ill be able to send those soon!

Kickstarter backers you may have noticed we have added complimentary credit to your order so you will not need to pay shipping twice. Make sure you check this when the survey goes out! You shouldn't need to pay shipping again if you backed our 2020 kickstarter. You should also have a free sticker sheet included in your order

I'll let you know when the surveys are sent out. We have also added manor portraits back into the preorder store as some of these did not end up clearing and slots were made available again! Any extra orders would greatly be appreciated as I'm trying to get us back up to 150k before the end of next week so we can finalise our plans for our orchestra filming location 
user avatar image for Billie Bust Up

Twitter

Facebook

Copy Link

Comments 9